Universal Consulting s.r.o organize recruitment event for Meccti and Jazeera´s Airways Cabin Crew.
Recruitment event: BRATISLAVA 15th of December 2018
Do you love travelling and meeting new people? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Are you looking for a new job?
If your answer is YES, then Jazeera Airways and Meccti want to hear from you.
We offer you an exclusive opportunity to get a lucrative job for an international airline.
- Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- Showing passengers to their seats
- Serving meals and refreshments
- Demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- Administering first aid, dealing with emergencies
- Provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- Supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines and in-flight entertainment
Výhody pre Vás
- FREE flight ticket to Kuwait, visa, uniform
- You do not pay for 4 weeks profesional trainig+ you get the basic salary (during training and probation period )
315 Kuwaiti Dinars (KD) = 1038 USD netto/ monthly
- Accommodation provided during first three months ( training and probation period) afterwards either accommodation provided ( small deduction from salary) or accommodation allowance provided
- Transportation provided only in case of staying in company accommodation
- FREE unlimited air tickets on entire Jazeera network for crew and their immediate family and after 6 months of service entitled to reduced standby tickets on other partner airlines
- Worldwide Medical care & Life insurance
- 2 years renewable contract based on performance
- 42 days annual leave (including public holidays)
During 4 weeks cabin crew training and probation period = 315 Kuwaiti Dinars (KD) = 1038 USD netto/monthly
After completion of the cabin crew training and probation period it will be between:
1600 USD – 2200 USD netto /monthly + flying allowance
- Fluent English (spoken & written). Additional languages will be an advantage.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Females candidates 21 and 32 years of age
- Minimum height 160 cm & weight pro-portionate to height (BMI index)
- Minimum Education: Completion of secondary education. Priority will be given to candidates
with a higher education level
- Fluent in English (spoken & written). Additional languages will be an advantage
- Preferable are single without children
- Without visible tattoos or scars
- Medically fit to meet regulatory requirements and ability to swim 50m unaided
- Willing to relocate to Kuwait
- Warm and pleasant personality with hight standart of grooming
- Outgoing personalities with good interpersonal skills and who enjoy working with a multinational
- Passionate about quality customer service
- Confident in a customer-facing role, preferably with previous experience of working with
1900 USD (processing and consultancy fee) that will be paid only by sucessful candidates who decide to accept job offer.
Accommodation provided during first three months ( training and probation period)afterwards either accommodation provided ( small deduction from salary) or accommodation allowance provided.
Worldwide discounts for food in restaurants.
Worldwide Medical care & Life insurance provided by employer.
Informácie o výberovom konaní
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and send us the following:
- your CV in english language
- your recent photo in business attire
- actual telephone number
- information about your age, height and weight
Suitable candidates will be informed about exact time and place of recruitment and next steps by email.