We offer you an exclusive opportunity to get a lucrative job for an international airline.
The position is suitable for women,man also without experience.
Responsibilities of stewardess are:
- Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- Showing passengers to their seats
- Serving meals and refreshments
- Demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- Administering first aid, dealing with emergencies
- Provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- Supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines and in-flight entertainment
Etihad Airways recruiting during 2019.
See real life of our cabin crew here:
- Fully furnished shared apartment – provided by airline – job with accommodation
- Worldwide discounts for food in restaurants. Provided by employer.
- FREE Training course, Visa, Fly ticket, Designer uniform
- Worldwide Medical care & Life insurance
- FREE fully furnished apartment with wi-fi, separated bedrooms, gym, swimming pool, shops, laundry
- Etihad transport to take from your accommodation to the airport for your flight duties and then to bring you back home again after your flight.
- 2 years renewable contract based on performance
- 30 days annual leave & annual leave ticket
- Travel benefits on airline and partners airlines
Personality requirements and skills
Must have a high standard of English – verbal, written and comprehension
- Minimum age 21 years.
- Maxium age 35 years (if experienced as cabin crew), 32 years (no experience)
- Opportunity for males and females.
- Fluent in English; verbal, written and comprehension. Fluency in another language is an advantage.
- Experience in customer service field is preferred
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Able to reach 210cms without shoes.
- No tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- No body piercings that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform, other than one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent.
- Never convicted of a criminal offence.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
How to apply
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and send us the following:
- your CV in english language
- your recent photo in business attire
- actual telephone number
- information about your age, height and weight
Suitable candidates will be informed about exact time and place of recruitment and next steps by email.